Store | Marysville, OH | Part Time
Loaders are very important this is crucial to Rural King's Customer Service. They must provide exceptional service through communication, friendliness and store/product knowledge, as well as maintain exceptional store safety, appearance, and cleanliness. Loaders are the last people to Thank and make a good impression on the customers
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide excellent customer service by helping load items into a customers vehicle
- Obtain signature from customer for load out ticket
- Do "carry outs" from the store to the car
- Maintain the look of products inside and outside by keeping products leveled off and full
- Make sure products are priced
- Ensure the parking lot, corral, and bull pen are cleaned and maintained
- Restack or level off all feed when time permits
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- Telxon gun, forklift, pallet jack, ladder, and other retail equipment
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Bend, twist, reach, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- May work under stressful circumstances at time
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
My signature confirms that I have reviewed and agree with this job description.