IT Help Desk Support
Corporate | Mattoon, IL Corporate Office | Full Time
Job Title: IT Help Desk Support – Tier II
Department: IT Support
Reports to: IT Internal Call Center Manager
Job Location: Mattoon, IL
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt, Full-Time
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Serves as Front Line Call Support for our Help Desk Support – Tier I
- Provide call support for internal customers
- Provide excellent client service while troubleshooting client issues via phone, remote tools and e-mail on Windows networked Enterprise desktop environment.
- Manage user account data in Active Directory, Exchange, and several lines of business applications.
- Escalate, coordinate, and collaborate support issues with multiple teams as necessary.
- Responsible for the shipping / receiving of materials and equipment.
- Provide follow-up status to clients according to support policies and procedures.
- Identify trends in the support calls and develop documentation to address these most-often reported problems and issues. Notify management of increasing trends, unusual activity or repeated activity.
- Successfully handle calls from difficult clients.
- Logs all help desk calls or email requests into the Incident Management System and updates incident profiles.
- Keeps peers and End User/Alt End User informed of trends, significant problems, unexpected delays and anything new in the environment.
- Works closely with team and management to ensure that quality of support service and service level requirements are met for exceptional end-user community support.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Eagle Software Experience a plus
- Proficient Knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- PC Peripheral knowledge and diagnostic
- Laser printer troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Customer Service Experience
- Must be able to speak clearly and calmly
- Must be able to work holidays/weekends as needed
- Must be able to work within a team environment and independent as needed
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Repetitious hand movements, Typing/Keystroke dexterity
- Adept at handling stressful circumstances