IT Business Applications Manager
Store Support (Corporate Office) | Mattoon, IL Corporate Office | Full Time
Job Title: IT Business Applications Manager
Job Location: Headquarters, Mattoon, IL
Reports to: Director of IT
FLSA Status: Salaried Exempt
The Rural King IT Business Applications Manager serves as the main point of contact for System Application related issues pertaining to our CRM, ERP, Point of Sale, Analytics, WMS software, MDM Solution.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Develop deep understanding of applications, supporting infrastructure, and systems integration.
- Administer the packaged applications, including design and configuration.
- Design, build, test, implement and maintain integrations between the packaged applications and other internal and external applications.
- Design, build, test, implement, and maintain custom components and extensions as necessary for the packaged applications.
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows, and data requirements for each application package.
- Establish close partnerships with Rural King departments inside and outside IT, as well as, application vendors.
- Work with project managers and developers to create scope, requirements and detailed designs to meet business needs.
- Document technical specifications run books and other requirements to support each application.
- Plan and develop use-case test plans and perform unit testing.
- Assist with system administration tasks, including server upgrades, patch deployments, architecture review / design and general best practices.
- Help define new business processes; data elements, and system change requests.
- Provide on-call support for production applications.
- Triage problems and resolve issues.
- Configure and monitor application performance, capacity and response times
- Microsoft AD Management (Domain, DC, DNS, DHCP, GPO's, PowerShell, Batch Scripting)
- Microsoft SQL Management (DB, Restore, BU, Maintenance)
- Must be able to troubleshoot application issues at an enterprise level to diagnose issues
- Ability to pinpoint error patterns and diagnose logs
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting packaged applications.
- Proficient in CRM, ERP, Workforce Mgmt, Mobile Device Mgmt, Supply Chain Mgmt Applications
- Proficient in Microsoft AD Mgmt and Microsoft SQL Mgmt
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to participate in our online applicant and new hire onboarding process remotely
- Ability to complete computer-based training
- Ability to communicate effectively to all audiences
- Good visual acuity
- Close vision for computer work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day