IT Analyst, Mattoon, IL
Corporate Office | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time
RURAL KING is America’s Farm & Home Store
Rural King is growing fast!
We are a privately held farm & home retail company that has been in business in the Midwest for over 50 years. Founded in 1960, Rural King is a third-generation family-owned business aggressively positioning itself for the future. The foundation is strong and the vision for the future is growth. This, coupled with Rural King’s friendly, down-to-earth atmosphere and “Positively Outrageous Customer Service,” makes Rural King a very exciting and attractive career opportunity. Every individual on our team is valued, supported, trained, and given the development and opportunity to a successful career path in our organization. Whether it’s in one of our 75+ Retail Stores, Distribution Centers, or the Corporate Headquarters, Rural King is looking for team players able to both envision change and strive for future growth. Look for this and other great opportunities with one of the fastest growing retailers in the midwest.
Job Title: IT Analyst
Job Location: Mattoon, IL
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt, Full-Time
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Computer systems support – Troubleshooting/Building/Maintaining
- Manage Corporate Mobile Devices iPhone’s/iPad’s (Upgrades, Repair, Setup, Troubleshooting)
- Answer software-related calls from store associates
- Must be able to learn the different aspects of Rural King’s corporate-wide Eagle software package.
- Have experience in basic computer troubleshooting, building PC’s, printers, etc.
- Must be self-motivated, outgoing, and able to work with our customers over the phone to resolve issues.
- Must have the ability to work patiently with users over the phone and support tasks.
- Must also be able to work holidays as needed.
- May be required to perform other duties such as network/phone cabling.
- Traveling will required at less than 10%
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- May work under stressful circumstances at times
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.