Harvest Card Sales Associate
Store | Mattoon, IL Store | Full Time
Job Title: Harvest Card Sales Representative
Reports To: Assistant Store Manager
Job Location: Store Location
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt. Full Time
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Greet customers with energy and enthusiasm in order to build rapport and present them with the opportunity to become a Harvest Card Holder
- Details the benefits of being a Harvest Card holder and answer any questions the customer has in order to encourage the customer to apply for the Harvest Card.
- Be the advocate and cheerleader of the Harvest Card by training associates in the location on benefits of the card and how to sell it.
- Responsible for meeting locations and goals and objectives set for Harvest card applications.
- Responsible for adhering to and complying with the company policies established for the credit information gathering process.
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties.
- Ability to access and use the in-store computer, scanning system and wireless tablets.
- Ability to participate in our online application and new hire onboarding process remotely.
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communications.
- Ability to complete computer-based training.
- Good visual acuity.
- Must be able to hear enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Close vision for computer work.
- Repetitive wrist movements on Keyboarding.
- Ability to stand/or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively and professionally with all audiences.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.