Gun Department Manager
General Store Position | Heath, OH | Full Time
Rural King Supply planted its roots in Mattoon, Illinois in 1960. Since that time Rural King has added 70+ stores in a ten state area (Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Florida and West Virginia). The heart of Rural King is the corporate office, distribution center and flagship store, located in its city of origin, Mattoon, IL.
Our 70+ locations have an outstanding product mix with items such as livestock feed, farm equipment, agricultural parts, lawn mowers, workwear, fashion clothing, housewares and toys. You never know what you will find at your local Rural King and that's why every trip is an adventure. Our friendly staff is dedicated to serving your needs and can help you find whatever you're looking for.
We pride ourselves in everyday low prices along with being the industry leader in product knowledge and customer service.
We opened RuralKing.com to the public in 1997, in a effort to reach out to the world, offering products that may not be available in regions our current stores do not service. Our goal is to use the internet to let the world know what a great organization Rural King is, as well as provide access to our diverse product line on a national level.
- Department Managers execute the inventory maintenance (scanning outs), merchandising, pricing, stocking, and zoning strategies and practices for their department. They initiate outstanding sales and service, maintain exceptional store safety, appearance, and cleanliness. They assist customers with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise, and price questions. This position is also required to help with carry-outs and load-outs. The position requires strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate associates.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to repetitively lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- May work under stressful circumstances at times
- Experience helpful
- Additional requirements and responsibilities discussed if interviewed