Store | Pikeville, KY | Part Time
***MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIREARMS
***MUST BE 18 TO APPLY
***FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING INCLUDING NIGHTS, WEEKENDS, AND HOLIDAYS
Firearms Associates are the first to greet the customers and last to thank them; this is crucial to Rural King's Customer Service. They must provide exceptional service through communication, friendliness and store/product knowledge, as well as maintain exceptional store safety, appearance, and cleanliness.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Greet customers
- Ensure that the firearms counter runs smoothly without interruption
- Must be alert to surrounding's at all times for shrink prevention and customer service.
- Ask every customer if they found what they were looking for
- Execution of cash management, return & exchange policies accurately.
- Reconciling till with 100% accuracy.
- Complete cashier duties chore list:
- Registers cleaned daily.
- Bags and supplies filled daily.
- Perform accurate transactions in a timely manner.
- Accurate paperwork processing
- Communicates professionally with all Rural King personnel.
- Answer all incoming calls at the counter with proper phone etiquette
- Promote the weekly promotional item each week called the BAAT.
- Offer load out assistance to all customers and call to make sure a loader has responded
- Perform accurate transactions and price dispute resolution
- File paperwork quickly and accurately
- Must be able to multi-task
- May be required to perform other duties
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Bend, twist, reach, pull, and lift up to 10 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- May work under stressful circumstances at times
- Close vision for PC work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.