Purchasing | Mattoon, IL Corporate Office | Full Time
Job Title: Executive Coordinator
Reports To: VP of Purchasing
Job Location: Store Support Center, Mattoon, IL
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
The Executive Coordinator is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to support the Executive Vice President of Purchasing. The Executive Coordinator is responsible for managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing reporting and presentations.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executive calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Tack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, and reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Handle confidential information in a professional manor
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- 2 years of administrative experience OR equivalent combination of experience and education is applicable
- Must possess a high level of integrity and a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with confidential information.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, business English, spelling, grammar, and composition.
- Ability to balance priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Detail orientation attention to accuracy
- Ability to coordinate effectively with other departments
- Ability to communicate effectively to all audiences
- Good visual acuity
- Close vision for computer work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.