Digital Aisle (E-Commerce) | Plano, IL | Full Time and Part Time
Job Title: E-Commerce Merchandiser
Reports To: Director of E-Commerce Operations and Purchasing
Job Location: Store Support Center in Mattoon, IL
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Summary of Position:
The E-Commerce Merchandiser is responsible for SKU maintenance, merchandising, categorization and product builds. The position is responsible for increasing sales and conversion through merchandising best practices and user experience. This position requires the ability to manage multiple, detailed tasks with urgency and accuracy; the person should have the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize work.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- May be required to perform other duties
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Ability to type
Numeric, oral and written language applications
- Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage product merchandising and placement, ensuring sales and merchandising objectives are met.
- Merchandising product across all categories
- Review site traffic, conversion, and average selling price daily, through analytics and site reporting.
- Review competitive websites to evaluate site merchandise, promotional tactics, customer experience, and product presentation and translate findings into executable online programs.
- Support SEO optimization and tagging
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Close vision for PC work
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.