Customer Service Associate
Store | Evansville, IN West Side | Part Time
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Reports To: Assistant Manager
Job Location: West Evansville
The purpose of the Customer Service Associate is to assist the Dept. Manager with customer questions and help them locate merchandise through the store.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide friendly customer service.
- Use general office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- May be required to perform other duties
- Must be available during the hours of 8-1 or 12-5pm
- Ability to access and use the in-store computer, scanning system, and wireless handheld unit
- Ability to participate in our online applicant and new hire onboarding process remotely
- Ability to complete computer-based training
- Must be able to be on feet for a minimum of 5hours.
- Good visual acuity
- Close vision for computer work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively and professionally with all audiences (in-person or via handheld transceiver)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.