Store | Angola, IN | Part Time
Job Title: Clothing Processor
Reports To: Store Manager
Job Location: Store
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
The Clothing Processor follows the standard operator procedures to receive and process apparel at the store. This position ensures the apparel racks are merchandised correctly and fully stocked.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Follow receiving SOP’s to accurately scan and receive purchase orders
- Use scan gun and computer-based software to ensure accuracy in receipts
- Track purchase order shortages daily by scanning and emailing short invoices to Store Support
- File all receiving paperwork daily
- Assist with sorting of DC trucks
- Verify the vendor’s price tag descriptions and prices match the item
- Place security tag on select apparel items based on the SOP
- Add price labels to select apparel items
- Hang and fold apparel according to merchandising standards
- Maintain sufficient amount of supplies (hangers, price labels, security tags, etc.)
- Receive and ship store-to-store transfers
- Research past purchase orders to find variances in paperwork
- Assist the apparel department in stocking apparel merchandise on the sales floor when apparel receiving is caught up
- Assist the receiving manager with regular receiving when apparel work is caught up
- May be required to run the register and work in other departments on the sales floor
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- Must be highly organized and display a great attention to detail
- Must have problem-solving skills, be self-motivated, and team-oriented
- Will require standing in same location for long periods of time
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Flexibility with hours: ability to work a 40 hour workweek with varied hours, days, night, and weekends as business dictates.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Telexon gun, forklift, pallet jack, ladder, and other retail equipment.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds repetitively and 31-50 pounds intermittently
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to use a ladder and/or pallet jack
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.