Clothing Department Manager
Store | Charleston, IL | Full Time
RURAL KING is America’s Farm & Home Store
We are a privately held farm & home retail company that has been in business in the Midwest for over 50 years. Founded in 1960, Rural King is a third-generation family-owned business aggressively positioning itself for the future. The foundation is strong and the vision for the future is growth. This, coupled with Rural King’s friendly, down-to-earth atmosphere and “Positively Outrageous Customer Service,” makes Rural King a very exciting and attractive career opportunity. Every individual on our team is valued, supported, trained, and given the development and opportunity to a successful career path in our organization. Whether it’s in one of our 65+ Retail Stores, Distribution Centers, or the Corporate Headquarters, Rural King is looking for team players able to both envision change and strive for future growth. Look for this and other great opportunities with one of the fastest growing retailers in the Midwest.
- Assist customers in purchasing products
- Keep the shelves and racks full
- Receiving in stock correctly and accurately
- Must be energetic and able to work with minimal guidance
- Must have some computer experience
- Prior retail experience
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
- Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).