Store | Martinsville, IN | Full Time and Part Time
Job Title: Chicken caretaker
Reports To: Asst. manager
Job Location: Martinsville IN
The purpose of the job is to take care of chickens and other animals. This position is primarily evenings.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Clean animal cages.
- Feed and water animals.
- Tend to any sick or hurt animals.
- Heavy lifting is required.
- Use general office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- May be required to perform other duties
- Must have knowlege about chickens, ducks, turkeys, etc.
- Ability to access and use the in-store computer, scanning system, and wireless handheld unit
- Ability to participate in our online applicant and new hire onboarding process remotely
- Ability to complete computer-based training
- Heavy lifting and lots of bending over required
- Good visual acuity
- Close vision for computer work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively and professionally with all audiences (in-person or via handheld transceiver)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.