Store | Martinsville, IN | Part Time
Summary: Cashiers are the first to greet the customers and the last to thank them; this is crucial to Rural King’s customer service. Cashiers must provide exceptional service through communication, friendliness and store/product knowledge, as well as maintain exceptional store safety, appearance, and cleanliness.
- Greet customers
- Ensure that the front end of the store runs smoothly without interruption
- Completion of cashier duties chore list
- Perform accurate transactions, and price dispute resolution (get manager involved)
- Maintain the clean tidy appearance of the front end of the store
- Communicates professionally with all Rural King personnel
- Proper phone etiquette (see handbook)
- Standing or walking for long periods of time Bending, twisting, reaching, pulling, lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Close vision for PC work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Must be able to work 40 hour work-week if full time
- All other duties as assigned
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions