Corporate Office | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time
RURAL KING is America’s Farm & Home Store
Rural King is growing fast!
We are a privately held farm & home retail company that has been in business in the Midwest for over 50 years. Founded in 1960, Rural King is a third-generation family-owned business aggressively positioning itself for the future. The foundation is strong and the vision for the future is growth. This, coupled with Rural King’s friendly, down-to-earth atmosphere and “Positively Outrageous Customer Service,” makes Rural King a very exciting and attractive career opportunity. Every individual on our team is valued, supported, trained, and given the development and opportunity to a successful career path in our organization. Whether it’s in one of our 65+ Retail Stores, Distribution Centers, or the Corporate Headquarters, Rural King is looking for team players able to both envision change and strive for future growth. Look for this and other great opportunities with one of the fastest growing retailers in the midwest.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Mattoon, IL
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
The Business Analyst works very closely with multiple areas of our retail business which includes the merchandising, purchasing, and distribution departments. This position helps determine trends and provides information to help strategic decisions being made about the products and other key operational parts of Rural King.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Plan reorders using the Just-In-Time method.
· Analyze data.
· Build reports from our ERP System Epicor Eagle using Compass Analytics.
· This is a full time hourly entry level position.
· Must be proficient with Excel and Report writers as well as creating reports from multiple data sources.
· Must be a self-starter, critical thinker, good listener, and ability to work under pressure at a fast pace.
· Previous retail experience in accounting or purchasing department or experience as an analyst would be a plus.
· May be required to perform other duties.
· Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.