Administrative Coordinator (DC) (12pm - 9pm)
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Waverly, OH Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator (12:30pm -9pm)
Reports To: HR Manager
Job Location: Waverly, OH - Distribution
FLSA Status: Hourly – non-Exempt
Human Resource Generalist/Assistant will support day-to-day human resource and some safety functions, with a large emphasis on recruiting and hiring. This position reports to the HR Manager.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Support of all Human Resource functions with a heavy emphasis on hiring, onboarding and employee relations.
- Partner with the DC Manager to help coordinate and continue to improve safety awareness, hiring, employee relations, training and retention.
- Administer worker’s compensation and unemployment claims.
- Administer payroll punches and bonus programs.
- Administer DC specific policies and procedures to help streamline processes and accountability.
- Assist with conducting internal investigations, including but not limited to harassment and theft.
- Coordinate benefits.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral, while interacting with all levels of management at the DC and Store Support Center.
- Strong Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher.
- Prior Human Resource or Recruiting Experience.
- Knowledge of state/federal employment labor laws and regulations
- Must be effective in a team environment
- Good visual acuity and the ability to communicate
- Ability to sit, stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Basic computer skills
- Rural King specific systems for time keeping, associate record keeping, training and information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions