3rd Shift Stocker
Store | Winchester, KY | Full Time
Job Title: 3rd shift stocker
Reports To: Assistant Manager
Job Location: Store (Winchester)
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Stock merchandise through planogram execution
- Properly feature presentations
- Stock shelves with items by making sure that items are brought forward
- Process overstock to risers and stockrooms
- Place price tags on items and ensure that barcodes are correctly placed
- Ensure that any excess materials are placed on shelves
- Use general office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, comuter
- Operate Telxon gun, forklift, pallet jack, ladder, and other retail equipment
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties.
- Posses good understanding of retail processes
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to access and use the in-store computer, scanning system, and wireless handheld unit
- Ability to complete computer-based training.
- Good visual acuity
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30-50 pounds repetitvely
- Ability to use a ladder and/or pallet jack
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively and professionally with all audiences.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.