3rd shift stocker
Store | Martinsville, IN | Full Time
Job Title: 3rd shift stocker
Reports To: Assistant Store Manager
Job Location: Store
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Commit to company-established receiving practices
- Help stock shelves in a timely manner.
- Check in the Distribution Center trucks and sort product onto rocket carts
- Aid the Management team in tracking all merchandise
- Insure dumpster is emptied as needed
- Provide safe environment by keeping work areas clean & organized
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- Typical shifts are 10pm to 7am.
- Down stack feight
- help with inventory prep
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Pass a drug and criminal screening.
- Must be 18 or older.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Forklift, pallet jack, Telexon gun and other retail equipment
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds repetitively and 31-50 pounds intermittently
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to use a ladder and/or pallet jack
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.