Commercial | London, United Kingdom | Full Time and Contract
UX designer - rapid prototyping
Runpath are looking for UX designers with rapid prototyping skills to help Runpath clients shape industry changing digital products.
The Runpath Studio team provide new product development consultancy to major UK financial services brands, including Lloyds Banking Group, Santander Group, Comparethemarket.com and Aberdeen Standard Investments.
Runpath are primarily build, platform and data partners, but all client journeys start in Runpath Studio, with initial projects to deliver proposition development, product shaping, roadmap planning, UX research, design/data prototyping and integration planning.
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, digital company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We build really great tools that are designed to help people manage their money better.
Our UX designers work to:
- Examine clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives
- Collaborate and support teams of strategists, researchers and technologists
- Generate original designs through collaboration and co-creation with the client and team
- Produce early market testing stimulus materials
- Produce cohesive, intelligent and attractive product concept prototypes
- Liaise with senior members of staff to receive feedback and refine outputs
Our UX designers are responsible for:
- Collaborating and co-creating with clients and teams in intensive design sprints
- Exploring and defining viable customer journeys for new product ideas and concepts
- Researching and presenting relevant design inspiration
- Rapid prototyping of solutions using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision and Axure
- Ensuring prototypes are attractive, well thought through and ultimately deliverable
- Supporting UX researchers with prototype testing
We are primarily looking for candidates who have agency experience, experience of the following is highly desirable:
- Lean Startup & product methodologies
- Google ventures design sprints
- Rapid prototyping
- UX & market research
- Value proposition development
- Minimum viable product planning
Please apply now for immediate consideration. We will consider contract or permanent candidates.