Technical Product Owner
Product Management | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath (www.runpath.com) is a fast-growing, London-based Fintech Company. We are a close-knit team, specialising in problem-solving, interface design and data-platform development. We are passionate about delivering high-quality products and outstanding digital experiences to our customers: our people are at the heart of this. By leveraging market and personal data, our services are improving customer’s financial quality of life, enabling personalised product comparison and assessing real-time affordability. Ultimately, our success is built on passionate, motivated individuals, determined to shape the future of the financial software industry.
Technical Product Owner
We are looking for a Technical Product Owner to manage our key product platform that all developments are built on top of. This is a chance to develop your career, working on an innovative digital transformation programme that is set to redefine customer experiences in the financial industry. This role will suit someone with proven experience working as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or Product Manager on a large scale platform development. Reporting into Senior Management you will have had experience working on fast-paced digital projects from start through to launch and beyond.
Confident working in an agile fashion (although not an agile purist) you’ll be an integral part of the product delivery team helping us to develop and deliver outstanding consumer products.
One of the areas we are growing into (being part of the Experian group), is Open Banking. This is a growing market with some really exciting projects coming up for us. If you have any experience or knowledge of this market it would be beneficial but not essential to the role. All development and design is done onsite so you'll have the advantage of being able to work closely with the delivery teams to get each product quickly to launch.
- Act as a champion for the platform throughout the organisation, working closely with various stakeholders
- Supporting the product strategist in defining platform requirements
- Work closely with development, product managers and the product strategist to ensure that business needs are understood and stories are prioritised
- Manage the platform product roadmap and backlog – including writing user stories.
- Planning - work with the Project Manager to develop a thorough product delivery plan and roadmap.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Experience in product on platform development programmes
- Experience of delivering products using Agile methodology, working directly with developers/technical teams
- A good understanding of API’s and knowledge of web technologies and tools
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality digital products
- Experience in the FinTech space, or good knowledge of current FinTech innovations
- Strong stakeholder management skills & ability to collaborate with developers.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people.
Competitive, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental), bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your up to date CV and detailed cover letter via this site. Links to recent work or projects are helpful as are any links to personal sites (e.g. LinkenIn profile, blogs etc).
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.
To Recruitment Agencies
Runpath does not accept unsolicited agency CV's and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.