Tech | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Technical Architect to join our technical team here at Runpath.
As a senior member of our highly experienced technical team you will be helping to deliver cutting edge solutions for a variety of internal and external clients. Specifically, as Technical Architect you’ll have a track record guiding teams who are building and shipping high performance, robust, and efficient solutions quickly. While this is an architecture role, the successful candidate will be expected to be very hands on, spending a significant proportion of his/her working day writing, reviewing and supporting code across all aspects of our solutions.
About our Technology
Our technology solution stack of choice is Angular SPA backed by MVC client solutions interfacing with Web API platform services. Everything is hosted on Azure built using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies: (MVC/Web API/Entity Framework/SQL Azure).
- Technical architecture articulation, documentation and governance/monitoring across all Runpath platforms and solutions.
- Technical support for business development, including input into proposals, client workshops, and other meetings as required
- Hands on coding
- C# ASP.NET/MVC/Web API/ .NET Core
- Progressive Azure (Functions, Cosmos DB, Redis, Key Vault, SQL Azure, Data Lake)
- Secure development lifecycle and modern ALM principles
- Passionate about technology, and its application to solve complex problems at scale
- Someone who loves getting things done
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Exceptional at collaborating with both technical and non-technical people
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail
- Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop
Education and Job Knowledge
- No specific academic qualifications required - all you need is the right experience and the right attitude
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, digital company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We service clients including Compare The Market, GoCompare, Which?, Confused.com. Yahoo!, AOL, MSN, BT and many more.
Competitive, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental) , bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your application including up to date CV, detailed cover letter along with examples and links to your recent work.
Recruitment Agencies – Runpath recruits directly. Runpath does not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies and is not responsible for any associated fees.
This position is based in Central London. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.