Strategist - Product/Fintech
Commercial | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
New Product Strategist – Fintech
Runpath are looking for new product strategists to help Runpath clients shape industry changing digital products; using lean startup tools, working with designers, researchers and technologist, taking inspiration from the latest Fintech trends and open data opportunities.
The Runpath Studio team provide new product development consultancy to major UK financial services brands, including Lloyds Banking Group, Santander Group, Comparethemarket.com and Aberdeen Standard Investments.
Runpath are primarily build, platform and data partners, but all client journeys start in Runpath Studio, with initial projects to deliver proposition development, product shaping, roadmap planning, UX research, design/data prototyping and integration planning.
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, digital company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We build really great tools that are designed to help people manage their money better.
Our strategists work to:
- Examine clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives
- Design projects and lead supporting teams of researchers, designers and technologists
- Generate original ideas through collaborate and co-creation with the client and team
- Produce cohesive, intelligent and concisely articulated product concepts
- Present findings and delivery strategies to clients
- Identify potential problems and devise ways to rectify them
- Liaise with senior members of staff to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies
Our strategists are responsible for:
- Ensuring projects promote a strong collaborative and iterative relationship between Runpath and the Client
- Ensuring client objectives and desired outcomes are captured, that realistic expectations are set and then delivered against
- Ensure new product concepts are immediately actionable by the client and relate to the Runpath platform
- Ensure that outputs are delivered to a high standard and to deadlines
We will consider candidates who are client or agency side, some knowledge and experience of the following is highly desirable:
- Lean Startup & product methodologies
- Google ventures design sprints
- Rapid prototyping
- UX & market research
- Value proposition development
- Minimum viable product planning
Please apply now for immediate consideration. We are looking for someone to join us ASAP!