Internal Application: Project Manager - Digital
Product Management | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
At Runpath, we make finding, applying and using financial products and services easier for our partners and their customers. Since 2009, we’ve built industry leading comparison services and have been defining and building products to assist partners utilise disruptive technologies, like Open Banking. These technologies are being applied to truly revolutionise the financial sector.
In 2017, Runpath were acquired by Experian which provides us with a unique market advantage and accelerated access to credit services. By leveraging market and personal data, our offerings are improving customers' financial quality of life, enabling personalised product comparison and assessing real-time affordability.
We are a close-knit team, specialising in problem solving, interface design and data-platform development. We are passionate about delivering high-quality products and outstanding digital experiences to our customers, achieved through creativity, collaboration, experimentation and continuous learning: our people are at the heart of this. Ultimately, our success is built on passionate, motivated individuals, determined to shape the future of the financial software industry.
Digital Project Manager:
We are looking for a bright, approachable and organised Digital Project Manager to manage the ongoing evolution of both our client and internal technology products. You will be working across some of our high-profile clients including the likes of Go Compare, Giffgaff and Experian. As a key member of our project delivery department, you will oversee and co-ordinate a team of developers and testers ensuring the timely and quality delivery of any product changes and enhancements. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment and you will be expected to think on your feet and respond quickly to issues and challenges as they arise. This is a really exciting opportunity for a someone who is looking to work in a forward thinking and growing business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be working in an agile delivery environment delivering a range of enhancements and changes to our vanilla, white label and bespoke products. You will be owning the deliverables from receiving the signed off requirements through to testing and release. As well as being responsible for the quality of each development piece ensuring all quality control checks have been undertaken at the right stages of the delivery cycle.
This will include you;
- Having accountability to the business and clients for the successful execution of some of the businesses most complex projects
- Working closely with the Product Managers to understand and agree priorities for each iteration
- Planning / scheduling the work ahead of each iteration and monitoring and managing the deliverables and dependencies throughout
- Effectively managing the time of your team of developers and testers and have their work planned in a cohesive and sensible way.
- Identifying and managing risks and responding quickly to issues as and when they arise
- Leading planning sessions, daily scrums and retrospectives
- Collaborating with the rest of the Project Delivery team to continuously review how we deliver, and show innovation in contributing to the development of our processes
Skills and Experience:
For this role we are looking for someone with experience working in a project environment and successfully co-coordinating and managing a range of tasks and activities.
This includes demonstrating a proven track record leading multiple projects, prioritising effectively and communicating with a range of stakeholders in a professional and timely manner.
For this role you should also be:
- Experienced successfully managing client facing digital projects in an Agile fast-paced environment where deadlines are imperative
- An applied understanding of project management frameworks and delivery processes
- Able to communicate expectations, performance and issues effectively with both technical and non-technical people across the organisation
- Analytically minded with the ability to think on your feet and co-ordinate many moving parts
- Experienced managing other people’s time effectively
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail
- A team player with a confident and can-do attitude
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company matched pension contributions under the auto enrolment scheme
- Life assurance of up to 4x your salary
- BUPA private healthcare
- Free breakfast every day
- Quarterly socials (paid for by us)
- Access to free Experian products like CreditExpert and AutoChecker
- A wide range of discounts on anything from phone bills, cinema trips to your weekly shop
To apply, please submit your up-to-date CV and detailed cover letter via this site. Links to recent work or projects are helpful as are any links to personal sites (e.g. LinkedIn profile, blogs etc).
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.
A note to recruitment agencies:
Runpath does not accept unsolicited agency CVs and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.