Product Management | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, technology company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We service clients including Compare The Market, GoCompare, Which?, Confused.com. Yahoo!, AOL, MSN, BT and many more.
We are looking for a Product Owner to manage a key product platform that all developments are built on top of. This is a chance to develop your career, working on an innovative digital transformation programme that is set to redefine customer experiences in the financial industry. This role will suit someone with proven experience working as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or Product Manager on a large scale platform development. Reporting into Senior Management you will have had experience working on fast paced digital projects from start through to launch and beyond.
Confident working in an agile fashion (although not an agile purist) you’ll be an integral part of the product delivery team helping us to develop and deliver outstanding consumer products.
All development and design is done onsite so you'll have the advantage of being able to work closely with the delivery teams to get each product quickly to launch.
- Supporting senior stakeholders in defining programme requirements
- Work closely with development and product managers to ensure that stories are prioritised
- Manage the product roadmap and backlog
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Business Analysts to understand business needs
- Act as a champion for the programme throughout the organisation, working closely with various stakeholders
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Experience in product on platform development programmes
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience
- Knowledge of web technologies and tools
- Proven experience in delivering high quality digital products
- Experience in the FinTech space, or good knowledge of current FinTech innovations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people.
Competitive, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental) , bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your up to date CV and detailed cover letter via this site. Links to recent work or projects are helpful as are any links to personal sites (e.g. LinkenIn profile, blogs etc).
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.
To Recruitment Agencies
Runpath does not accept unsolicited agency CV's and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.