Internal Application: Product Manager - Digital
Product Management | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast-growing London based Fintech Company. We are a close-knit team who are good at solving problems, designing interfaces and structuring code. We are passionate about delivery high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users and our people are at the heart of this. Our products ultimately are improving customers financial quality of life.
Digital Product Manager/Owner
We are looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager to join us in our agency style of working. Reporting into Senior Management, you will have had experience working on fast-paced digital projects from start through to launch and beyond. Confident working in an agile fashion you’ll be an integral part of the product delivery team helping us to develop and deliver outstanding consumer products. If you have worked in a start-up, Fintech or agency this will be extremely beneficial to the way we work. Working across a wide range of products, this job is perfect for someone who likes a varied role.
One of the areas we are growing into (being part of the Experian group), is Open Banking. This is a growing market with some really exciting projects coming up for us. If you have any experience or knowledge of this market it would be beneficial but not essential to the role. All development and design is done onsite so you'll have the advantage of being able to work closely with the delivery teams to get each product quickly to launch. This is a huge bonus for anyone who thrives on seeing their products go live in a short space of time before moving onto the next challenge.
This role is all about delivering high quality products to launch quickly so if you love getting things done quickly and to a high standard, this is the role for you.
- Work closely with Senior Management, Business Owners, Project Managers, Development Teams, Business Analysts and all relevant Stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the product.
- Work closely with Business owners to understand the product aims and requirements. Conduct thorough customer and commercial analysis helping to refine the product scope and offering.
- Requirement gathering – work through all product features, online and offline, user story writing and prioritisation of work load.
- Planning - work with the Project Manager to develop a thorough product delivery plan and roadmap.
- Usability and testing – regularly refine and improve the product using a range of best practice techniques with a focus on delivering a product that offers a differentiated and unique, quality user experience.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Previous experience working as a Product Manager/Owner/Business Analyst is ideal
- Confident at carrying out market and competitor analysis
- Experience working on the commercialisation of new and existing products
- An understanding of web services/applications and online brokered transactions
- Experience of delivering products using agile methodology, working directly with developers/technical teams
- Comfortable defining user journeys and stories
- A passion for web applications and delivering high quality online products
- Highly organised with an unforgiving eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, confident communicating with both tech and non-tech people
- Strong copy writing skills
- Understanding of APIs
- UX or Developer Understanding a bonus
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
Competitive, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental) , bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your up to date CV and detailed cover letter via this site. Links to recent work or projects are helpful as are any links to personal sites (e.g. LinkenIn profile, blogs etc).
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.
To Recruitment Agencies
Runpath does not accept unsolicited agency CV's and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.