Operations Support - Product Data Administrator
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, technology company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We service clients including Compare The Market, GoCompare, Which?, Confused.com. Yahoo!, AOL, MSN, BT and many more.
Operations Support – Product Data Administrator, Circa £20,000 per annum
Do you have experience in an operational support role working with both clients and data? Part Researcher, part Data Expert, an opportunity has come about for an experienced operations support person to join our Operations Support Team in the role of Product Data Administrator. The role will be responsible for ensuring all of the product data on our own sites and our partner sites is correct and up to date. Working closely with product providers, your ability to research and source data online as well as build and maintain strong relationships will be key to being successful in this role. Being a stickler for detail will also be critical as it will be your responsibility to ensure the integrity of product information on our site and our partner sites ensuring our customers always see the most up to date and accurate information.
To be good at this job you will need a keen eye for detail, be able to work quickly and accurately and be methodical in your approach. Our products range from credit cards, current account and mortgages through to ISAs, pensions and bonds; so previous experience working in finance, insurance, financial product comparison, utilities or similar would be a bonus although this could also be a great role for an exceptional candidate who is passionate about digital media and is looking for a first step into the industry.
- Operational relationships with product providers ensuring product data information is supplied as required
- Web research to identify new and updated product data
- Day to day product data management including tracking, checks, data collation and processing investments through various portals
- Implementing product updates
- Testing products on partner sites
- Management of tracking links across all relevant in house systems
- Data and document processing
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in operations support / administrative functions
- Knowledge of, or previous work with, financial product and investment data is preferable
- Well rounded analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Strong communication skills
- Account management / client liaison experience is beneficial
- Customer service skills
Salary dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances, bike scheme and travel loan plus many more. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
This position is based in Central London. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.