.NET Developer (Platform)
Tech | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic .NET Developers to join our highly experienced platform team.
You and your team:
As a member of our agile (scrum) platform team you will be responsible for providing the core services that power the applications and solutions our integrators rely on. You’ll have a passion for building and shipping high-performance, robust, and efficient Azure based services that you can be proud of.
We frequently have clients working alongside us in our office and there are regular site visits, so you'll have a great insight into the problems we are solving. The typical day however is getting stuck into writing brilliant code. We're moving into some exciting new domains in the next 12 months and are growing the team to cope - there will be great opportunities for the right candidate.
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing financial technology company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. You’ve probably used our technology and didn’t even know it – as we work with some pretty big brands such as Compare The Market, GoCompare, Which?, Confused.com. Yahoo!, Experian, AOL, MSN, BT and many more.
We're a proud .NET house using the latest tools and feature Azure has to offer. We're using .netcore 2.0 in a growing number of services and are always keen to evaluate new features in Azure to see if we can take advantage of them. We've got a growing collection of core services running as Azure Web Apps, pushed through our environment using a combination of VSTS for source control, build and release and Octopus Deploy for the backbone of our CI pipeline.
- Strong .NET Framework Experience, ideally with .NET Core 2.0 exposure
- Entity Framework
- Databases (SQL Server/SQL Azure)
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle
- Familiar with TDD or similar techniques
- Working in SOA or microservices architecture
- Progressive Azure (Functions, Cosmos DB, Redis, Key Vault, SQL Azure, Data Lake)
- Curiosity towards cutting-edge technology.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail.
- Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop.
- Willing to push your team to achieve and succeed
- Sense of humour
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free breakfast every day
- Health Insurance
- Bike Scheme
- Amazing colleagues
- Travel Loans
- Shopping, entertainment and travel discounts
- Share save scheme
- All benefits are available from first day of employment.