Tech | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
At Runpath, we make finding, applying and using financial products and services easier for our partners and their customers. Since 2009, we’ve built industry leading comparison services and have been defining and building products to assist partners utilise disruptive technologies, like Open Banking. These technologies are being applied to truly revolutionise the financial sector.
In 2017, Runpath were acquired by Experian which provides us with a unique market advantage and accelerated access to credit services. By leveraging market and personal data, our offerings are improving customers' financial quality of life, enabling personalised product comparison and assessing real-time affordability.
We are a close-knit team, specialising in problem solving, interface design and data-platform development. We are passionate about delivering high-quality products and outstanding digital experiences to our customers, achieved through creativity, collaboration, experimentation and continuous learning: our people are at the heart of this. Ultimately, our success is built on passionate, motivated individuals, determined to shape the future of the financial software industry.
Our technology stack of choice is Angular backed by client solutions and platform services all hosted on Azure built using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies: (.NET Core/MVC/Web API/Entity Framework/SQL Azure). We are a .NET shop and like to utilise the latest technologies from ASP.Net and the community (within reason). We are happy with specialisation, so you do not need to be an expert developer at all areas in the stack, but an exposure to and appreciation of the full stack is important.
- Help us build high performing and reliable systems.
- Write technically-sound, clean, maintainable C# code for deployment to a high load environment.
- Work closely with the product development teams (designers, product/project managers, developers and business sponsors) to deliver solutions in an agile environment.
- Be committed to the highest standard of work at all times.
- As some projects are conducted at client sites, candidates may be required to travel.
- .Net Framework (.NET Core 2.0)
- MVC, Web API 2 and REST
- Entity Framework
- Databases (SQL Server/SQL Azure)
- Familiar with TDD or similar techniques
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle
- Working in SOA or microservices architecture
- Progressive Azure (Functions, Cosmos DB, Redis, Key Vault, SQL Azure, Data Lake)
- Outstanding taste. Curiosity towards cutting-edge technology.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail.
- Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop.
Education and Job Knowledge
- No specific academic qualifications required - all you need is the right experience, the right attitude and passion for technology.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company matched pension contributions under the auto enrolment scheme
- Life assurance of up to 4x your salary
- BUPA private healthcare
- Free breakfast every day
- Quarterly socials (paid for by us)
- Access to free Experian products like CreditExpert and AutoChecker
- A wide range of discounts on anything from phone bills, cinema trips to your weekly shop
To apply, please submit your up-to-date CV and detailed cover letter via this site. Links to recent work or projects are helpful as are any links to personal sites (e.g. LinkedIn profile, blogs etc).
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.
A note to recruitment agencies:
Runpath does not accept unsolicited agency CVs and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.