Tech | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, financial technology company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We service clients including Compare The Market, GoCompare, Which?, Confused.com. Yahoo!, AOL, MSN, BT and many more.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic .NET Developers to join our team here at Runpath.
As a member of our highly experienced technical team you will be helping to deliver cutting-edge solutions for a variety of internal and external clients. Specifically, as a .NET Developer, you’ll have a passion for building and shipping high-performance, robust, and efficient solutions quickly. You will be part of a skilled team who work quickly and use progressive practices who is flexible, a fast-learner, loves to solve problems and enjoys getting products to market.
About our Technology
Our technology stack of choice is Angular backed by client solutions and platform services all hosted on Azure built using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies: (.NET Core/MVC/Web API/Entity Framework/SQL Azure). We are a .NET shop and like to utilise the latest technologies from ASP.Net and the community (within reason). We are happy with specialisation, so you do not need to be an expert developer at all areas in the stack, but an exposure to and appreciation of the full stack is important.
- Help us build high performing and reliable systems.
- Write technically-sound, clean, maintainable C# code for deployment to a high load environment.
- Work closely with the product development teams (designers, product/project managers, developers and business sponsors) to deliver solutions in an agile environment.
- Be committed to the highest standard of work at all times.
- As some projects are conducted at client sites, candidates may be required to travel.
- .Net Framework (.NET Core 2.0)
- MVC, Web API 2 and REST
- Front-end framework (Angular 2+)
- Entity Framework
- Databases (SQL Server/SQL Azure)
- Familiar with TDD or similar techniques
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle
- Working in SOA or microservices architecture
- Progressive Azure (Functions, Cosmos DB, Redis, Key Vault, SQL Azure, Data Lake)
- Outstanding taste. Curiosity towards cutting-edge technology.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail.
- Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop.
- Sense of humour
Education and Job Knowledge
- No specific academic qualifications required - all you need is the right experience, the right attitude and passion for technology.
Competitive, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental), bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, quarterly socials and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your application including up to date CV, detailed cover letter along with examples and links to your recent work.
Recruitment Agencies – Runpath recruits directly. Runpath does not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies and is not responsible for any associated fees.
This position is based in Central London. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.