Lead/ Senior UX Designer
Product Management | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath Group is a FinTech company operating under the Runpath brand. We build really great tools that are designed to help people manage their money better. This technology is distributed by our clients around the web through ever evolving propositions. You’ve probably used our technology and didn’t even know it – as we work with some pretty big brands in media, retail and financial services. We are based on Old Street in Central London.
We are currently looking for a Senior / Lead UX Designer to join our established product team. You will be required to support rapid prototyping and technology visioning/ideation for Fintech agency clients, working on a wide range of projects.
Working as part of project team, you will work alongside a Strategist, Client Advocate and Product Manager plus developer and tech support.
- Designing innovation concepts, screens and materials
- Producing UX stimulus material for customer research
- Developing clickable UX prototypes for websites and mobile Apps
- Developing wireframes and high fidelity mock ups/.
- Producing UX/product business materials and documentation to support business stakeholder engagement and buy-in
- Wireframing tools, including Axure
- Adobe CS
- Storyboarding customer journeys via sketches
- Ability to lead on UX projects without the need for direction
- Strong collaboration with business, client, delivery teams and customer research
- Strong presentation skills
- Agency experience and financial services project experience very desirable
- Happy to work without a project manager in a small agile team
- Experience of customer testing
- Experience working with FEDs/developers on tech builds
Nice to haves:
- Experience animating UX concepts
- Experience running ideation
About our Technology:
We build web applications (typically in AngularJS) which are backed by client solutions and platform services all hosted on Azure. We are a .NET shop, and like to utilise the latest technologies from ASP.Net and the community (within reason) - MVC/Web API/Entity Framework/SQL.
Competitive, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental) , bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your application including up to date CV, detailed cover letter along with examples and links to your recent work.
Recruitment Agencies – Runpath Group recruits directly. Runpath does not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies and is not responsible for any associated fees.
This position is based in Central London. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.