Junior Service Delivery Manager
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath (www.runpath.com) is a fast-growing, independent, London-based, digital company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. By leveraging market and personal data, our services are improving customers' financial quality of life, enabling personalised product comparison and assessing real-time affordability. Ultimately, our success is built on passionate, motivated individuals, determined to shape the future of the financial software industry.
Junior Service Delivery Manager
As the Junior Service Delivery Manager, you will work closely with the Director of Business Process and Operations, Head of Operations, and Head of Release and QA to ensure an efficient, timely and robust delivery across all live products and services, both Runpath and client-side.
This is an exciting new opportunity at Runpath and it will be your responsibility to shape and evolve our existing live service management capabilities. You will be responsible for running and developing the Incident Management framework for Runpath. Working closely with the DevOps and Release teams, you will manage live incidents through to closure ensuring stakeholders are communicated with appropriately and in a timely manner.
You will manage the definition of support frameworks for new products as well as the evolution and efficiency of existing frameworks.
You will also contribute to the management of all production services to ensure their continued efficiency, performance and success.
You will be required to co-ordinate these live production workstreams and their interdependencies including: communication with project teams and SMT, compliance, performance, issue management, ongoing maintenance and some optimisation delivery. You will also need to work closely with the Programme Manager to convert project work effectively into live service delivery.
- Definition and management of service delivery processes for live products and services, ensuring internal consistency across all production workstreams
- Agree service model for new products and services with clients and internal stakeholders
- Management of all live incidents, associated issue resolution and reporting; internally and externally
- Management and documentation of incident response framework and processes
- Production and Incident SLA reporting management; both internal and external
- Work with project teams to ensure tasks resulting from incidents are identified and fixed to the appropriate timescales
- To recommend requirements to the backlog to ensure ongoing process improvement to BAU service delivery, working to mitigate future incidents proactively
- Onboard clients into existing services and develop processes alongside DevOps, Release, Account and Project teams
- Maintain the RUN operational readiness checklist. Work with the Runpath project team to complete the checklist prior to go-live of new product or service
- Work with project stakeholders and Release Manager to align delivery processes across all live products
- Work with the Release Manager and QA team on delivery release targets, processes and quality in live service deliveries
- Oversee client liaison for service delivery releases, ensuring that clear goals are in place and a high standard of communication is met
- Quality assessment of live services; identification and prioritisation of improvements, performance and optimisation requirements
- Review and improvement of service delivery and incident management processes
- In time, assist with scaling of the service delivery team
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar or relevant position in Service and Delivery Management
- Self-starter comfortable working in a distributed environment
- Ability to see complicated tasks through to completion
- Meticulous and detail orientated
- A good understanding of software product lifecycles
- Ability to isolate defects effectively, as well as provide specific conditions for reproducibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Use to working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile methodologies a bonus
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities at the same time
- Willingness to dig deeper into an issue to find cause and not just affect
- Keen to learn new functional knowledge relevant to the role
Competitive, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental), bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your up-to-date CV and detailed cover letter via this site. Links to recent work or projects are helpful as are any links to personal sites (e.g. LinkedIn profile, blogs etc).
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.
To Recruitment Agencies
Runpath does not accept unsolicited agency CV's and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.