Internal Application: Head of insight
Commercial | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Head of insight
Runpath are looking for a head of insight to help Runpath clients shape industry changing digital products.
The Runpath Studio team provides new product development consultancy to major UK financial services brands, including Lloyds Banking Group, Santander Group, Comparethemarket.com and Aberdeen Standard Investments.
Runpath are primarily build, platform and data partners, but all client journeys start in Runpath Studio, with initial projects to deliver proposition development, product shaping, roadmap planning, UX research, design/data prototyping and integration planning.
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, digital company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We build really great tools that are designed to help people manage their money better.
Our Head Of Insight will work to:
- Examine clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and research approach
- Review and source existing materials to support projects
- Design and evolve research methodologies on a project by project basis
- Lead supporting teams of researchers and third-party agencies
- Help to shape research output and present findings to clients and delivery teams
- Produce cohesive, intelligent and concisely articulated thematic roundups and trend reports
- Identify potential problems and devise ways to rectify them
- Liaise with senior members of staff to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies
Our Head of Insight is responsible for:
- Ensuring projects promote a strong collaborative and iterative relationship between Runpath and the Client
- Ensuring client objectives and desired outcomes are captured, that realistic expectations are set and then delivered against
- Ensuring researches and agencies are well briefed
- Ensuring outputs are immediately actionable by the client and implementation team
- Managing and controlling the research budget
- Evolving research methodologies to be ever more lean and agile in approach
- Ensuring that outputs are delivered to a high standard and to deadlines
We will consider candidates who are client or agency side.
Strong financial services experience is a must.
Some knowledge and experience of the following is highly desirable:
- Lean Startup & product methodologies
- Qualitative and Quantitative approaches
- Value proposition development
- UX & market research
- Minimum viable product planning
- Experian Mosiac audience profiling
- Online community based research
Please apply now for immediate consideration. This is a new and exciting role for Runpath and we look forward to hearing from you.