Digital Project Manager - 3 month Contract
Product Management | London, United Kingdom | Contract
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, digital company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We build really great tools that are designed to help people manage their money better.
Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a bright, approachable and organised Digital Project Manager to manage the ongoing evolution of both our client and internal technology products on a 3 month contract. You will be working across some of our high-profile clients including the likes of Go Compare, Giffgaff and Experian. As a key member of our project delivery department, you will oversee and co-ordinate a team of developers and testers ensuring the timely and quality delivery of any product changes and enhancements. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment and you will be expected to think on your feet and respond quickly to issues and challenges as they arise. This is a really exciting opportunity for a someone who is looking to work in a forward thinking and growing business.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be working in an agile delivery environment delivering a range of enhancements and changes to our vanilla, white label and bespoke products. You will be owning the deliverables from receiving the signed off requirements through to testing and release. As well as being responsible for the quality of each development piece ensuring all quality control checks have been undertaken at the right stages of the delivery cycle.
This will include you;
- Working closely with the Product Managers to understand and agree priorities for each iteration
- Planning / scheduling the work ahead of each iteration and monitoring and managing the deliverables and dependencies throughout
- Effectively managing the time of your team of developers and testers and have their work planned in a cohesive and sensible way.
- Managing risks and responding quickly to issues as and when they arise
- Liaising with the Service Delivery Managers to ensure that the key milestones and dates are agreed with the clients
- Hold planning sessions, daily scrums and retrospectives
- Collaborate with the rest of the Project Delivery team to continuously review how we deliver, and show innovation in contributing to the development of our processes
Skills and Experience
For this role we are looking for someone with experience working in a project environment or successfully co-ordinating and managing a range of tasks and activities.
This includes demonstrating a proven track record managing multiple projects concurrently, prioritising effectively and communicating with a range of stakeholders in a professional and timely manner.
For this role you must also be;
- Analytically minded with the ability to think on your feet and co-ordinate many moving parts
- Experienced managing other people’s time effectively
- Well-rounded in understanding of project management frameworks and delivery processes
- Able to work in an Agile environment (is an advantage)
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are imperative
- A team player with a confident and can-do attitude
Competitive salary, dependent on experience
We are looking for someone to start ASAP so please apply now for immediate consideration.