Tech | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath is a FinTech company. We build really great tools that are designed to help people manage their money better. You’ve probably used our technology and didn’t even know it – as we work with some pretty big brands such as Compare The Market, GoCompare, Which?, Confused.com. Yahoo!, AOL, MSN, BT and many more, retail and financial services.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Devops Engineer to join our team.
As a member of our highly experienced technical team you will be helping to deliver and support cutting edge solutions for a variety of internal and external clients. Specifically in Devops, you’ll have a passion for building, shipping and supporting high performance, robust, and efficient solutions quickly. Ultimately we’re after someone who is flexible, a fast learner, loves to solve problems and enjoys getting products to market.
About our Technology:
Our technology stack of choice is Angular backed by client solutions and platform services all hosted on Azure built using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies: (.NET Core/MVC/Web API/Entity Framework/SQL Azure). We are a .NET shop and like to utilise the latest technologies from ASP.Net and the community (within reason). We are happy with specialisation, so you do not need to be an expert developer at all areas in the stack, but an exposure to and appreciation of the full stack is important.
- Drive the continual evolution and improvement of our platform hosting capability.
- Building and configuring automation processes that enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor their applications within Azure
- Provide assistance for project teams, including build support/troubleshooting.
- Continual improvement of our visibility into systems and applications with relevant analytics and insight.
- Security testing (internally and with 3rd parties), policy documentation and auditing.
- Operational support of our hosted deployments including an out of hours on call rota.
- High traffic and/or performance intensive infrastructure support
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Security and vulnerability identification and remediation
- Building and maintaining C# ASP.NET/MVC/Web API projects
Nice to Have:
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Octopus Deploy
- SQL Server
- Encryption Techniques
- Someone who loves getting things done
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and prioritise appropriately
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate, both written and verbal, with technical and business stakeholders appropriately
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional at collaborating with both technical and non-technical people
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail
- Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop
- Sense of humour
Education and Job Knowledge:
- No specific academic qualifications required - all you need is the right experience, the right attitude and a really strong portfolio
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive market rate salary based on experience. We would also consider contractors (competitive day rate) for this position.
Benefits include 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays. Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances, bike scheme and travel loan plus many more. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your application including up to date CV with your application.
Recruitment Agencies – Runpath Group recruits directly. Runpath does not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies and is not responsible for any associated fees.
This position is based in Central London. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.