Tech | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, technology company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We service clients including Compare The Market, GoCompare, Which?, Confused.com. Yahoo!, AOL, MSN, BT and many more.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Developers to join our team here at Runpath.
As a member of our highly experienced technical team you will be helping to deliver cutting edge solutions for a variety of internal and external clients. Specifically as a Developer, you’ll have a passion for building and shipping high performance, robust, and efficient solutions quickly. Ultimately we’re after someone who is flexible, a fast learner, loves to solve problems and enjoys getting products to market.
About our Technology
Our technology stack of choice is AngularJS backed by client solutions and platform services all hosted on Azure built using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies: (MVC/Web API/Entity Framework/SQL Azure). We are a .NET shop, and like to utilise the latest technologies from ASP.Net and the community (within reason). We are happy with specialisation, so you do not need to be an expert developer at all areas in the stack, but an exposure to and appreciation of the full stack is important.
- Write efficient, bug free C# code for deployment to a high load environment
- Work closely with the product development teams (designers, product/project managers, developers and business sponsors) to deliver solutions in an agile environment.
- Be committed to the highest standard of work at all times.
- As some projects are conducted at client sites, candidates may be required to travel.
- .Net Framework
- MVC and Web API
- Front-end framework (AngularJS, Knockout, or similar)
- Entity Framework
- Databases (SQL Server/SQL Azure)
- Core architecture and design patterns (SOA, Inversion of control, Builder, Repository)
- Testing (unit, load, regression)
- Outstanding taste. A passion for stunning and seamlessly functional user interfaces
- Someone who loves getting things done
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Exceptional at collaborating with both technical and non technical people
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail
- Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop
- Sense of humour
Education and Job Knowledge
- No specific academic qualifications required - all you need is the right experience, the right attitude and a really strong portfolio
Competitive, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental) , bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your application including up to date CV, detailed cover letter along with examples and links to your recent work.
Recruitment Agencies – Runpath recruits directly. Runpath does not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies and is not responsible for any associated fees.
This position is based in Central London. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.