Delivery Lead - Production/ Services
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, digital company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We build really great tools that are designed to help people manage their money better.
Service Delivery Manager
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will work closely with the Director of Business Process and Operations and the Head of Operations to ensure an efficient, timely and robust delivery across all live products and services, both Runpath and client-side.
This is an exciting new opportunity at Runpath and it will be your responsibility to evolve Runpath's existing live service management. We are looking for someone to develop any minor changes to our service and delivery then look after the change management associated with them. This will have the support of a small hybrid assigned team of tech & operation people.
You will be required to co-ordinate these live production workstreams and their interdependencies including: communication with project teams and SMT, compliance, performance, issue management, ongoing maintenance and some optimisation delivery. You will also need to work closely with the Programme Manager to convert project work effectively into live service delivery.
- Define and maintain a quarterly roadmap of delivery with appropriate input from SMT and key business areas
- Assist with capacity and scale planning (both technical and staffing)
- Definition and management of service delivery processes for live products and services
- Management of incident response framework
- Onboard clients into existing services
- Work with service delivery project managers to define team requirements and structure
- Work with service delivery project managers to define sprint goals and release aims, provide solutions and help to resolve issues
- Work with service delivery project managers to ensure a clear process is in place for triage and prioritisation of maintenance, compliance, performance and optimisation requests
- Work with PMO and Release Manager to align delivery processes across all live products
- Work with the Release Manager and QA team on delivery release targets, processes and quality in live service deliveries
- Support the Customer and Data Support teams to ensure effective operational solutions are in place, define issues and identify improvements
- Strive for internal consistency across all delivery streams
- Oversee client liaison for service delivery releases, ensuring that clear goals are in place and a high standard of communication is met
- Management of all live issue resolution and reporting; internally and externally
- Production and Incident SLA reporting management
- Quality assessment of live services; identification and prioritisation of improvements
- Review and improvement of service delivery and incident management processes
What we are looking for;
- Experience in a similar or relevant position in Service and Delivery Management
- Self-starter comfortable working in a distributed environment
- Meticulous and detail orientated
- A good understanding of software product lifecycles
- Ability to isolate defects effectively, as well as provide specific conditions for reproducibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Use to working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile methodologies a bonus
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities at the same time
- Willingness to dig deeper into an issue to find cause and not just affect
- Keen to learn new functional knowledge relevant to the role
Please apply now for immediate consideration!