Data Assurance Administrator
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, technology company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We service clients includingCompare The Market, GoCompare, Which?, Confused.com. Yahoo!, AOL, MSN, BT and many more.
The Product Data Assurance position will support the Head of Operations and the Product Data Team. The role will focus on data assurance, checking and reporting of team activity into the business and to partners. The Product Data Lead is to be an expert across all product centres, handling data queries and escalating issues to Head of Operations. Line management of the team will remain with the Head of Operations.
- Oversight of team workload and scheduling tool; ensuring agreed SLA’s are met, and tasks and checks are allocated appropriately.
- Process ownership of scheduling tool, suggesting changes to the process to improve usability and effectiveness.
- Ensuring accuracy in product data and checking.
- Extracting data from internal systems, and generating reports for partners.
- Recording of error rate across the dataset.
- Escalating high rate of errors and areas of concern to management.
- Documenting team processes in relevant guides used for training. .
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in operations support / administrative functions
- Knowledge of, or previous work with, financial product and investment data is preferable
- Well rounded analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Strong communication skills
- Account management / client liaison experience is beneficial
- Customer service skills
Competitive, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental) , bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your up to date CV and detailed cover letter via this site. Please ensure your cover letter details your experience and interest in working for a technology company. Please also state your commute time to Old St, London along with your current notice period and availability. Links to recent work or projects are helpful as are any links to personal sites (e.g. LinkedIn profile, blogs etc). Applications submitted without this information will not be considered.
This position is based in Central London. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.