Customer Support Advisor
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Temporary
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, technology company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We service clients includingCompare The Market, GoCompare, Which?, Confused.com. Yahoo!, AOL, MSN, BT and many more.
Please note the application instructions at the bottom of this job advertisement.
We’re looking for a bright and keen person with a Customer Support focus to join us here at Runpath on a temporary basis for ad-hoc, evening and weekend work. Someone who has great interpersonal skills, a way with words, attention to detail and is sharp and willing to learn would have an opportunity to really excel here.
You will be working to ensure that our web customers are supported through journeys they need that extra bit of help with. You should be great on the phone, and have pride in helping each customer with what they need. Please note this is not a sales role.
We're looking for someone to:
- Answer customer support calls using cloud-based call handling technology
- Follow scripts and processes to a tee
- Resolve customer issues quickly and easily
- Document clearly any issues or outstanding requirements from each call
- Enhance FAQ documentation
- Communicate well with other members of the team, and the team lead
Skills, experience and education:
- Ability to handle high volume of calls
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to resolve issues easily
- Great attention to detail
- Maintains high work standards and delivers quality output in all areas of their work
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen to learn new technical/functional knowledge relevant to the role
- Interest and enthusiasm for working in a digital environment
- General office experience
- Experience of customer support environment is essential. The ability to learn quickly is also important
£10 - £12 per hour
Please submit your CV and cover letter via the application link or button on this page. Please ensure your cover letter details your experience and interest in working for a technology company. Please also state your commute time to Old St, London along with your current notice period and availability. Any applications submitted without this information will not be considered.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.