Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, digital company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. We build really great tools that are designed to help people manage their money better.
The Compliance Assistant acts as the key support point for all compliance and information security related items within Runpath; They will assist in ensuring Runpath’s activities are compliant with the relevant regulations including the Ofgem Confidence Code and FCA Handbook. You will be responsible for the day to day implementation of compliance and infosec in delivery and operational areas. This could be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their compliance knowledge as well as make it your own and grow within Runpath. You will also be working across the business, so you will get great exposure across all teams. For this reason we are looking for someone who is able to build these relationships across the business.
Reports to Compliance & InfoSec Manager
It will be your role to support in the delivery of the information security and compliance policies and frameworks through governance and implementation activities across Runpath.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- As part of the Compliance group, responsible for co-ordinating, delivering and monitoring policies as set out by that group and arranging group meetings.
- Support the implementation of the compliance framework, including but not limited to:
- Monitoring and audit actions
- Compliance support through product lifecycle through to release sign off
- Compliance advertiser process and compliance adherence
- As part of the Infosec Group, responsible for co-ordinating, delivering and monitoring policies as set out by that group Group and arranging group meetings.
- Provide support to ensure the full suite of Runpath compliance and information security policies are in place and up to date
- Assist in security and compliance training for employees
- Respond to requests for information on compliance and security policies
- Maintain registers of record for compliance and infosec activities
- Compliance Framework implementation
- InfoSec Framework implementation
What we are looking for;
- Ideally experience in a similar role or relevant experience to want to start a career in compliance
- Self-starter comfortable working in a distributed environment
- Meticulous and detail orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Use to working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to dig deeper into an issue to find cause and not just affect
- Good relationship building skills
Competitive salary, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental) , bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your application including up to date CV, detailed cover letter along with examples and links to your recent work.
Recruitment Agencies – Runpath recruits directly. Runpath does not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies and is not responsible for any associated fees.
This position is based in Central London. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.