Product Management | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
At Runpath, we make finding, applying and using financial products and services easier for our partners and their customers. Since 2009, we’ve built industry leading comparison services and have been defining and building products to assist partners utilise disruptive technologies, like Open Banking. These technologies are being applied to truly revolutionise the financial sector.
In 2017, Runpath were acquired by Experian which provides us with a unique market advantage and accelerated access to credit services. By leveraging market and personal data, our offerings are improving customers' financial quality of life, enabling personalised product comparison and assessing real-time affordability.
We are a close-knit team, specialising in problem solving, interface design and data-platform development. We are passionate about delivering high-quality products and outstanding digital experiences to our customers, achieved through creativity, collaboration, experimentation and continuous learning: our people are at the heart of this. Ultimately, our success is built on passionate, motivated individuals, determined to shape the future of the financial software industry.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join us as we grow our Product team. Reporting into Senior Management you will have had experience working on fast paced digital projects from start through to launch and beyond. Confident working in an agile fashion you’ll be integral part of the product delivery team helping us to develop and deliver outstanding consumer products. If you worked in a start-up or Fintech this will be extremely beneficial to the way we work. Working across a wide range of products this job is perfect for someone who likes a varied role.
One of the areas we are growing into (being part of the Experian group), is Open Banking. This is a growing market with some exciting projects coming up for us. If you have any experience or knowledge of this market it would be beneficial but not essential to the role.
Business analysts focus efforts inside the company working with tech and delivery. As a Business Analyst you will be focused on processes, practices, and internal systems — closely working with developers to determine how to best build and support what the product manager is requesting.
- Work closely with Senior Management, Business Owners, Product Managers Project Managers, Development Teams and all relevant Stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the product.
- Work closely with Business owners to understand the product aims and requirements.
- Detail the technicalities of a project and create documentation and diagrams to represent this
- Requirement gathering – Business process modelling to create functional specs and develop training materials
- Planning - Work with the Project Manager to develop a thorough product delivery plan and road-map.
- Usability and testing – User case definition to understand the user journeys and adding detail to this.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst/Technical Business Analyst would be ideal
- Experience working on the commercialisation of new and existing products – ideally in a Fintech or similar industry
- API or Product Platform Understanding
- Experience of delivering products using agile development methodology techniques, working directly with developers/technical teams
- An understanding of defining user journeys and stories
- A passion for web applications and delivering high quality online products
- Highly organised with an unforgiving eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, confident communicating with both tech and non-tech people
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company matched pension contributions under the auto enrolment scheme
- Life assurance of up to 4x your salary
- BUPA private healthcare
- Free breakfast every day
- Quarterly socials (paid for by us)
- Access to free Experian products like CreditExpert and AutoChecker
- A wide range of discounts on anything from phone bills, cinema trips to your weekly shop
To apply, please submit your up-to-date CV and detailed cover letter via this site. Links to recent work or projects are helpful as are any links to personal sites (e.g. LinkedIn profile, blogs etc).
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.
A note to recruitment agencies:
Runpath does not accept unsolicited agency CVs and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.