Product Management | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Runpath (www.Runpath.com) is a fast growing London based Fintech Company. We are a close-knit team who are good at solving problems, designing interfaces and structuring code. We are passionate about delivery high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users and our people are at the heart of this. Our products ultimately are improving customers financial quality of life.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join us as we grow our Product team. Reporting into Senior Management you will have had experience working on fast paced digital projects from start through to launch and beyond. Confident working in an agile fashion you’ll be integral part of the product delivery team helping us to develop and deliver outstanding consumer products. If you worked in a start-up or Fintech this will be extremely beneficial to the way we work. Working across a wide range of products this job is perfect for someone who likes a varied role.
One of the areas we are growing into (being part of the Experian group), is Open Banking. This is a growing market with some exciting projects coming up for us. If you have any experience or knowledge of this market it would be beneficial but not essential to the role.
Business analysts focus efforts inside the company working with tech and delivery. As a Business Analyst you will be focused on processes, practices, and internal systems — closely working with developers to determine how to best build and support what the product manager is requesting.
- Work closely with Senior Management, Business Owners, Product Managers Project Managers, Development Teams and all relevant Stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the product.
- Work closely with Business owners to understand the product aims and requirements.
- Detail the technicalities of a project and create documentation and diagrams to represent this
- Requirement gathering – Business process modelling to create functional specs and develop training materials
- Planning - Work with the Project Manager to develop a thorough product delivery plan and road-map.
- Usability and testing – User case definition to understand the user journeys and adding detail to this.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst/Technical Business Analyst would be ideal
- Experience working on the commercialisation of new and existing products – ideally in a Fintech or similar industry
- API or Product Platform Understanding
- Experience of delivering products using agile development mythology techniques, working directly with developers/technical teams
- An understanding of defining user journeys and stories
- A passion for web applications and delivering high quality online products
- Highly organised with an unforgiving eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, confident communicating with both tech and non-tech people
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
Competitive, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental) , bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your up-to-date CV and detailed cover letter via this site. Links to recent work or projects are helpful as are any links to personal sites (e.g. LinkenIn profile, blogs etc).
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.
To Recruitment Agencies
Runpath does not accept unsolicited agency CV's and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.