Account Management | Chicago, IL | Full Time
RPM Advertising, a full-service agency is looking for an Assistant Account Executive or Account Executive to join the team. The AAE/AE purpose is to serve as the primary client contact on day-to-day development and implementation of marketing communications programs.
- Project management in a high-volume environment
- Works closely with creative and media groups to keep them informed of any change requests from the client
- Initiates creative brief development for all projects and reviews with team as appropriate before presenting to client
- Proofs all layouts, copy and content before sending to client
- Coordinates and prepares billings and invoicing for clients
- Keeps client informed on status of all projects including completion and distribution of weekly status reports, production timelines or other verbal or written updates
- Requests and coordinates development and client approval of estimates for all client-related projects
- Obtains client approvals in advance of initiating projects, including identification of target dates and budgets
- Works with senior account management staff in preparation of client plans and recommendations
- The ability to take action without direction from others and to anticipate and develop solutions to problems
- Must also be able to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately with others through written and verbal channels
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented as position requires significant client contact.
- BA required, prefer strong communications background, or concentration in liberal arts for advertising/marketing/PR majors
- 1 - 3 years of agency (preferred) or related communication industry experience that provides an understanding of advertising, marketing, media, creative, production, research, direct marketing, agency, finance, etc. Exact position will be determined based on experience.
- Team member must have advanced experience with MS Office with intermediate or higher status with PowerPoint