Account Management | Portland, OR | Full Time
Roundhouse is a creative company in Portland, OR. We put our hearts into delivering campaigns, content, environments, and experiences that transform the way people connect with brands and one another.
Our desire is to start conversations and realize ideas through branding & design, advertising, retail & environmental design, experiential, digital & social, and production studio services that deliver solutions for the brands we love to work with. Our clients’ brands include apparel and footwear, gaming, outdoor products, CPG, and technology products.
The Account Manager is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and growing effective and profitable client relationships which result in continued new business and creative opportunities for Roundhouse. Manages day-to-day partnership with one or more client accounts including writing briefs, acting as client’s strategic partner, and effectively working with internal teams to drive successful creative projects. This role requires experience working on consumer brands (ideally one of the following: footwear, apparel, outdoor products, food, beverage, CPG) either directly at a brand or via an agency
Our Account Manager will:
Develop client relationships that result in continued growth and profit opportunities for Roundhouse. Constantly seeks and identifies new opportunities within client base.
Partner with business development in the RFP / Pitch process to win new business for Roundhouse.
Develop a clear understanding of the client’s business objectives, challenges, target audience and growth/expansion expectations, designing creative solutions that provide immediate and long-term success.
Partner with the client to create and agree upon a detailed brief. Guide the brief and team with specific decisive and strategic expectations.
Collaborate with Project Manager to define project strategy and scope, create budget estimates, write Statements of Work and Change Orders. Negotiate said change orders when needed.
Help evolve seasonal marketing plans and product stories.
Partner with the Creative Lead to effectively present and defend all creative work/proposals to clients.
You will walk in with:
- At least 5 years account or brand management experience as the primary owner of client relationship(s)
- Extensive client-facing exposure and account direction; comfortable providing strategic solutions
- Ability to manage multiple clients, categories and projects with different timelines and deliverables
- Must have experience working on consumer goods either directly at a brand or via an agency
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound creative, strategic, and analytical thinking skills
- Knowledge of multifaceted, omnichannel marketing approaches, including digital, ecomm, social, PR, retail
- An understanding of product launch cycles, marketing calendars and trend/market research
** We are currently working remotely, but this role will eventually be back in the Portland, OR office on a hybrid basis