Travel Agent – International Sales – Miami (Bilingual, Sabre)
Sales | Miami, FL | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Welcome to the world of luxury travel... Are you ready to take your travel career to the next level?
Rollinglobe is seeking an experienced travel agent in Miami that speaks both English / Spanish and is Sabre proficient.
You will be provided with the tools, training, and preferred partner relationships you need to succeed. You are responsible for curating the most memorable experiences in the world, building new business, and managing any and all travel requests for your clients.
- Prospect, pitch and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide travel assistance and concierge-like service to clients, including booking airfare, hotels, cruises, activities, tours, transportation, reservations, etc.
- Confirm availability and pricing in a prompt and organized manner
- Leverage preferred partners to ensure the best rates and amenities for clients
- Constantly study and learn new destinations and suppliers, including attending educational events and webinars and completing certified destination training
- Process bookings and documentation for travel, including itineraries, tickets, and visas
- Maintain a consistent line of communication with clients before, during, and after travel to ensure quality service and repeat business/referrals
- REQUIRED: Bilingual - Fluent in English and Spanish
- REQUIRED: Experience with Sabre GDS
- Extensive personal travel experience or time lived abroad
- Previous travel sales experience with deep destination and supplier knowledge
- Excellent customer orientation and professional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills for maintaining complex records and itineraries
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM, PowerPoint and Outlook
- CTA/CTC/CTIE preferred
- Positive, tenacious attitude and a willingness to constantly learn
This is a full-time, salaried position based on-site in Miami.
The competitive compensation plans include a combination of salary and/or commission, depending on experience. Consultants also enjoy IATAN or simliar affiliation and access to free travel opportunities, industry rates, and preferred supplier amenities.