Travel Agent – International Sales – Los Angeles
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Welcome to the world of luxury travel... Are you ready to take your travel career to the next level?
Rollinglobe is seeking experienced and entry-level travel consultants worldwide!
You will be provided with the tools, training, and preferred partner relationships you need to succeed. You are responsible for curating the most memorable experiences in the world, building new business, and managing any and all travel requests for your clients.
- Prospect, pitch and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide travel assistance and concierge-like service to clients, including booking airfare, hotels, cruises, activities, tours, transportation, reservations, etc.
- Confirm availability and pricing in a prompt and organized manner
- Leverage preferred partners to ensure the best rates and amenities for clients
- Constantly study and learn new destinations and suppliers, including attending educational events and webinars and completing certified destination training
- Process bookings and documentation for travel, including itineraries, tickets, and visas
- Maintain a consistent line of communication with clients before, during, and after travel to ensure quality service and repeat business/referrals
- Extensive personal travel experience or time lived abroad
- Previous travel sales experience with deep destination and supplier knowledge
- Excellent customer orientation and professional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills for maintaining complex records and itineraries
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM, PowerPoint and Outlook
- CTA/CTC/CTIE preferred
- Experience with Sabre, Apollo, Concur, and similar technology preferred
- Positive, tenacious attitude and a willingness to constantly learn
This role is perfect for existing or former travel professionals, entrepreneurs, expats with deep destination knowledge, and natural networkers with influence over large groups of avid travelers.
There are both full-time (salaried) and independent contractor (commission-only, remote) positions available throughout the US. Leads may be provided, especially for strong candidates that can close, but our preference is that you will be able to build your own book of business or bring an existing clientele with you.
The competitive compensation plans include a combination of salary and/or commission, depending on experience and selected roles. Consultants also enjoy IATAN affiliation and access to free travel opportunities, industry rates, and preferred supplier amenities.