Senior Customer Solutions Consultant
Sales | Remote | Full Time
Job Title: Senior Customer Solutions Consultant
The primary purpose of this position is to work with current and potential customers to assess key areas for improvement and assist them in identifying and implementing process, product and service solutions to maximize their success. As a member of the Strategic Business Solutions Team (SBS), this role will provide tactical direction and support for its business activities. This position will also work collaboratively with a variety of different internal departments and team members as needed to help assess, deliver, implement and follow up on solutions to customers.
Reports to: Ken Fassett
Classification: Full time/salary-exempt
Location: Traverse City, MI and/or Remote within the USA
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform gap analysis for customers to determine improvement opportunities
- Recommend process, product and service solutions to close the identified gap
- Overseeing the selection or creation and implementation of process, product and service solutions, and responsible for successful outcome with customer.
- Project Manager role in Medical Consortium initiative
Product Advisor (Agile development role)
- Coordinate with Engineering Product Owners/Program Managers to prioritize SBS product domain feature and functions into the appropriate technology platform(s) i.e. CoPilot™, Hub, other
- Convey vision of end deliverable to Product Development team
Communication and Coordination with Internal Staff
- Provide Voice of Customer feedback to RJG
- Coordinate and communicate with RJG® departments to ensure deliverables
- Support SBS team in customer development and Molding Excellence
- 10+ years’ experience in injection molding/data systems
- Possess excellent verbal/written skills, must be a good listener
- Ability to assess and solve complex problems using scientific and statistical approaches
- Comprehend and utilize various continuous improvement tools and techniques which could include
Six Sigma, Lean, Value Stream Management.
- Ability to communicate with customer organizations at all levels; shop floor to C-Suite
- Understanding of validated processes
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidance
- ISO, FDA, MDR, Part 11, GMP, PPAP, Metrology, etc.
- Familiarity with highly regulated medical manufacturing environment and the significance of these regulations as it relates to application of our products
- Thorough Program Management experience
- Possess detailed knowledge of RJG® products and services
- Experience practicing Lean Startup and Agile Development
- Experience utilizing risk management principles
- B.S. in Engineering/Technical Field or comparable skills and experience
- Master Molder® 1 and Master Molder® 2
- Must be a team player
- Strong sense of customer empathy
- Ability to quickly assess and analyze a situation and identify next steps.
- Results-oriented; ability and willingness to take needed actions
- Able to articulate technical information to all levels in the organization
- Thinking beyond the boundaries of the situation at hand
- Keen attention to detail
Key Working Relationships:
This position will work cooperatively with the Strategic Business Solutions team, Sales, Engineering and Customer Support and provide tactical direction and support for its activities. This position also interacts with other departments as needed.
Can include office, classroom, shop floor, lab and clean room settings.
Bending, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (up to 50 pounds), occasional driving
Domestic and International travel as needed (an average of 30-50%.). May spend extended periods of time in a car or airplane. Must have or be able to obtain a passport and appropriate visa’s. Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is acceptable with our insurance company.)
What We Do:
RJG builds sensors and proprietary, high speed data acquisition systems for plastic injection molding processes. RJG is a recognized international leader in injection molding training, technology and resources. RJG provides both general interest and specialized training for injection molding professionals at all levels. Support and training are provided world-wide and at RJG Regional Sales Offices throughout the world and via the Internet.
Who We Are:
Are you looking for a career in a company that provides a professional atmosphere and a culture of openness, trust and respect in a work hard/play hard environment? Would you like to work for a company with a corporate culture that puts people first? Do you love dogs? Do you like playing with Nerf guns?
RJG is committed to being fair with our employees and maintaining an environment that encourages personal responsibility. We seek employees who are committed to preserving and enhancing these values. We firmly believe that the highest quality people produce the highest quality products and services; that strong business ethics flow from strong personal ethics; and that responsible people produce exceptional results. If this sounds like an environment where you could excel both personally and professionally, then RJG might be the right place for you. www.rjginc.com
Pay and Benefits:
We offer competitive wages, and an exceptional benefit package including company paid Health, Dental and Prescription insurance for the employee and dependents. We offer a minimum of 10 paid holidays per year and paid vacations. We are a profit sharing company.