Senior Account Executive
Sales | Remote | Full Time
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
With a tiered client focused approach based on RJG®’s account rating system of A,B,C, you will share in global sales goals by creating implementation strategies to maintain and expand account revenue through the transformational needs of each account. As a Senior Account Executive, you will work closely with specific A rated Accounts that may span nationally or globally. The account base will be defined by RJG management based upon RJG’s definition of an A account. You will establish deep relationships with each account to understand and identify account and industry needs to maintain their annual commitment to RJG. You will deliver recommendations for excellence with injection molding solutions through the use of RJG’s technology, training and consulting that fit each client’s unique needs and strategy.
As a skilled business developer, the Senior Account Executive will maintain and expand upon existing client relationships through a consultative sales approach. You will be responsible for retaining and expanding partnerships with these clients. You will understand annual investment habits and identify new opportunities. You will prepare contractual proposals and statements of work, negotiate contracts and close deals. We will rely on you to partner with internal and external stakeholders to conduct research, develop and execute strategic business solutions that continuously increase RJG® Inc.’s value to their clients.
Reports to: North America Sales and Business Development Manager
Essential Job Functions:
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, services, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Maintain and expand specified A account revenue
- Forecast revenue against sales targets for your account base
- Utilize regional resources to accommodate client needs
- Prepare and present implementation plans that address client needs
- Negotiating purchasing agreements and contracts
- Conduct virtual and face -to- face client meetings/presentations/trade shows/trials/demos
- Collaborate with RJG members and Client Core teams to provide strategic business solutions that address client needs
- Participate in monthly team meetings and provide or coordinate sales training events for internal sales team including outside Reps
- Utilize CRM to connect account dots and identify account activity
- Coordinate a seamless transition of A account contacts to new RJG team members as needed
- Maintain accurate Account and Contact records in Zoho CRM
- Maintain account members and relationships in Zoho CRM
- Track revenue, opportunities and projects through Zoho CRM
- Log client communication through Zoho CRM
- Prepare quotes and proposals for your clients
- Coordinate cross departmental client needs – support, training, consulting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal communication skills - Must be a good listener
- Excellent written communication skills – typing speed/accuracy/grammar/spelling/punctuation
- Excellent problem-solving skills; able to identify problem and root cause to recommend an appropriate customer solution.
- Proven track record of success in Business to Business sales. (Preferably 5 years or more experience)
- Knowledge of RJG® products and services
- Plastic Injection Molding industry knowledge and experience
- Scientific/DECOUPLED MOLDING® Techniques
- Master Molder® certified
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Highly motivated, energetic, and willing to adapt to changing conditions.
- Great organizational, communication, computer, and troubleshooting skills.
- Elevated level of professionalism, self-driven, detail-oriented, and quality conscious “team player”.
- Enthusiastic, dependable, individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Certificates/Licenses/Pre-requisites: Must pass a background/credit check
Work Environment: Office setting (home office, mobile office/vehicle), customer conference rooms, shop floors, and virtual meeting spaces (ZOHO Meetings, Zoom, etc.).
Physical Demands: Bending, sitting, walking, lifting up to 20 lbs., extensive driving and occasional air travel.
Travel Expectations: Moderate travel 25% to 75%. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is acceptable with our insurance company. May include some international travel. Must have or have the ability to obtain a passport
What We Do:
RJG is a recognized international leader in the plastic injection molding industry, helping molders and their customers be successful by providing them with training, technology, and resources. We provide our products and services through RJG Regional Sales Offices throughout the world and via the Internet. www.rjginc.com
Who We Are:
Are you looking for a career in a company that provides a professional atmosphere and a culture of openness, trust and respect in work hard/play hard environment.? Would you like to work for a company with a corporate culture that strives to treat team members as family and is focused on customer success? Would you enjoy living in an area that has been nationally recognized for its scenic beauty, amazing food and popular festivals and events? If you don’t mind an occasional dog roaming the hallways and seeing a spontaneous nerf gun fight break-out, you’ll enjoy our work environment!
What We Believe
RJG is committed to being fair to our employees and maintaining an environment that encourages personal responsibility. We seek employees who are committed to preserving and enhancing these values. We firmly believe that the highest quality people produce the highest quality products and services; that strong business ethics flow from strong personal ethics, and that responsible people produce exceptional results. If this sounds like an environment where you could excel both personally and professionally, then RJG might be the right place for you.
Pay and Benefits:
We offer competitive wages, and an exceptional benefit package including company paid Health, Dental and Prescription insurance for the employee and dependents. We offer a minimum of 10 paid holidays per year and paid vacations. We are a profit-sharing company.