Customer Support Specialist - Mexico
Customer Support | Chihuahua, MEXICO | Full Time
In this position you will perform a variety of duties for the RJG team, and our customers. Responsibilities will include being the department specialist in a specific area of expertise, with a general knowledge of other areas of knowledge. You will also be responsible for assisting the customers with more complex system issues, in addition to gathering and maintaining records related to customer issues. You will be responsible for understanding the customer request and involving the appropriate support team personnel as needed. You will have a healthy balance between remote support, on-site support, and administrative responsibilities.
Department: Customer Support
Reports to: General Manager Latin America
Location: Chihuahua Mexico.
Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshoot basic customer issues
- Troubleshoot advanced customer issues
- Provide on-site support at customer facilities
- Perform routine follow-up with customers
- Work on translations into Portuguese and Spanish of manuals, presentations and software.
- Guide and train customers on use of eDart® and RJG products
- Understand and identify requests in order to route them to the appropriate personnel
- Provide remote support for RJG system installations and verifications
- Maintain support project timelines with customers based on their need
- Assist with technical support for internal personnel
- Provide assistance with internal and external systems and product issues across regions
- Assist in the creation and revision of articles in the Knowledge Base
- Update and maintain procedural checklists (LES, SPRF, etc…)
- Provide verification to engineering for product documentation (Installation guides, manuals, data sheets, etc…)
- Maintain records of ongoing support activities and distribute them to regional personnel
- Provide customer quotes as a backup to the sales team
- Plan and book travel for on-site customer visits
- Track and submit expenses for on-site customer visits
- Manage personal and professional quarterly goals
- Organize internal and external meetings
- Provide troubleshooting reports to engineering for product improvements
- Attend periodic team meetings for your department and regional assignments
- Provide clarification for complex concepts to internal and external RJG entities
- Troubleshoot RJG product issues at customer facilities
- Provide assistance with system installation
- Verify the installation of RJG products/systems
- Invoicing customers for time spent on-site according to RJG procedure
- Provide assistance with customer software setups remotely and on-site
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customer through on-site interactions
- Provide RJG System training to customers (EDM Training, eDART® Training)
- Organize and provide internal training for other departments
- Provide training and support for new hires
- Update and maintain training documents for internal trainings
Performs other job duties as assigned
- Career degree on Engineering (Electronic, Mechanical, Electromechanical, IT) or equivalent.
- Trilingual Spanish, English and Portuguese.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft and Linux OS, Networking, Electronics, and Mechanics
- Basic understanding of the Injection Molding Industry, including tooling, materials, IMMs
- Able to ask difficult questions and tactfully deliver unpleasant messages
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal communication skills – Must be an active listener
- Excellent written communication skills – typing speed, accuracy, grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Knowledge in Zoho CRM or Desk software
- Knowledge in Solidworks.
- Able to create agendas and lead meetings
- Able to analyze and compile data into meaningful reports
- Able to think creatively
- Experience in systematic troubleshooting methods
- Comfortable communicating with individuals or groups at any level of an organization
- Able to self-manage time and priorities
- Able to multi-task proficiently, with frequent interruptions
- Professional, honest and tactful
- Detail-oriented with good follow-up habits
- A team player
- Strategic and innovative
- A good sense of humor will be helpful in fitting in with our unique culture
Work Environment: Office setting.
Physical Demands: Bending, sitting, seeing, walking, talking, and extended periods of time at desk doing computer work
Travel Expectations: Occasional Travel 20% to 30%. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and Passport.
What We Do:
RJG is a recognized international leader in the plastic injection molding industry, helping molders and their customers be successful by providing them with training, technology, and resources. We provide our products and services through RJG Regional Sales Offices throughout the world and via the Internet. www.rjginc.com
Who We Are:
Are you looking for a career in a company that provides a professional atmosphere and a culture of openness, trust and respect in work hard/play hard environment.? Would you like to work for a company with a corporate culture that strives to treat team members as family and is focused on customer success? If you don’t mind an occasional dog roaming the hallways and seeing a spontaneous nerf gun fight break-out, you’ll enjoy our work environment!
What We Believe
RJG is committed to being fair to our employees and maintaining an environment that encourages personal responsibility. We seek employees who are committed to preserving and enhancing these values. We firmly believe that the highest quality people produce the highest quality products and services; that strong business ethics flow from strong personal ethics, and that responsible people produce exceptional results. If this sounds like an environment where you could excel both personally and professionally, then RJG might be the right place for you.
Pay and Benefits:
We offer competitive wages, and we are a profit sharing company.