Consultant/Trainer South East US
Sales | Gibsonville, NC | Full Time
Are you looking for a career in a company that provides a professional atmosphere and a culture of openness, trust and respect in a work hard/play hard environment? Would you like to work for a company with a corporate culture that puts people first? Do you love dogs? Do you like playing with Nerf guns? RJG is committed to being fair with our employees and maintaining an environment that encourages personal responsibility. We seek employees who are committed to preserving and enhancing these values. We firmly believe that the highest quality people produce the highest quality products and services; that strong business ethics flow from strong personal ethics; and that responsible people produce exceptional results. If this sounds like an environment where you could excel both personally and professionally, then RJG might be the right place for you.
This position will cover the Southeastern United States. Candidates must reside within commuting distance from Gibsonville, NC. This position will work primarily out of the Gibsonville Training Facility and will also be responsible for delivering training in the designated region.
A regular, full-time Consultant/Trainer position is available with RJG, Inc. The Consultant/Trainer will provide training and consulting services at the RJG facility or at customer facilities primarily in the Southeastern region of the United States. This position requires moderate to heavy travel..
- Qualified candidates will have 10+ years of experience in Injection Molding
- Must have experience as a trainer or possess teaching skills
- Knowledge of RJG equipment and software
- Strong background in tool design, part design, solid model and flow analysis would be helpful
- Strong background in DOE and eDART® knowledge
- Must have knowledge in processing of thermoplastics
- Knowledge of LSR is a plus
- Knowledge of how to implement
Certificates and Licenses:
- Master Molder I and II Certification
- Train the Trainer Certification is desired but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is acceptable with our insurance company
- Ability to promote and sell one’s self as a Consultant/Trainer
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, energetic, and willing to adapt to changing conditions
- Great organizational, communication, computer, and troubleshooting skills
- High level of professionalism, self-driven, energetic, detail-oriented, and a quality conscious "team player"
- Must be humble, hungry and smart
- A good sense of humor will be necessary to fit well into our unique culture
- Must love dogs
RJG is a recognized international leader in injection molding training, technology and resources. RJG provides both general interest and specialized training for injection molding professionals at all levels. Support and training are provided world-wide and at RJG Regional Sales Offices throughout the world and via the Internet. We offer competitive wages, and an exceptional benefit package including company paid Health, Dental and Prescription insurance for the employee and dependents. We offer a minimum of 10 paid holidays per year and paid vacations. We are a profit sharing company.