Senior Robotic Software Engineer
Engineering | East Bay, CA | Full Time
Ripcord is the world's first robotic paper digitization company and we are going after the outmoded but very large paper records market (think, medical records, company HR records, company financial records, legal case files, etc). For 30 years we've been talking about the paperless office but have yet to realize it. Our mission is to be the company that takes the world paperless. We are doing this by building a first of its kind robotic machine and software platform that will completely transform the records management market.
We raised our Series A last year from Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Lux Capital and Comet Labs. Our seed investors and advisors include Steve Wozniak, Bruce Scott, Chris C Kemp and Jon Callas.
Our team is fun, driven, and energetic. Every day we work with industrial robots, computer vision systems, and a diverse stack of software tools to tie it all together. We play VR, fly drones, and eat too much bacon.
You will be the lead developer and architect overseeing our automation systems software. This includes industrial robots, machine vision and image processing libraries, PLC, SCADA, and multiple HMI's. Our team has expertise in each of these categories individually, and we are looking to add a senior engineer that can take the system as a whole, to the next level.
- 5+ years of industry experience required
- Strong background in architecting software systems
- Prior work with robotic, automation, or computer vision software systems preferred
- Background in C#/.NET is preferred
- Java, C#, Computer Vision, Image Processing, OpenCV, SCADA, Microsoft Visual Studio, C++/CUDA/OpenCL Programming, MVTec Halcon Vision Analysis, Adept V+ Robotic Programming Language, TwinCAT
- 100% of healthcare is covered!
- Stock options
- Daily lunch/breakfast
- Gym & VR room
- Commuting benefits