Senior Program Manager
International | Hayward, CA | Full Time
Ripcord is the world’s leading robotics digitization company, combining hardware and software robotics to process and digitize paper-based records via an Integrated SaaS offering. Focused on smart robotics digitization, smart content management with AI, and helping better enable RPA and business processes.
Ripcord is transforming the $62 billion records management, RPA, MPS, and ECM space through robots that scan, index and categorize paper records, making them searchable in the cloud and integrated into existing business processes and enabling RPA. Ripcord is based in California and has raised $110 million from leading investors including CDK Global, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Baidu, Lux Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, Steve Wozniak, Legend Star, and Icon Ventures.
We respect and look after one another at Ripcord. We want everyone to feel supported, safe, free to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. Crazy ideas are welcome here! Our team is fun, driven, and energetic. Every day we work with industrial robots, computer vision systems, and a diverse stack of software tools to tie it all together.
Our next Project Manager will play a pivotal role in helping us expand internationally. You'll have an opportunity to drive programs which involve product, operations, R&D, security, customer delivery, and marketing. You'll report into, and partner directly with our COO of International Operations. In this dynamic role, you'll also work closely with Ripcord executives, suppliers, customers, and partners across the globe. You'll also help us improve project management capabilities across Ripcord as a whole.
What You Will Do
- Establish two separate international operations facilities; plus project manage future international expansions
- Oversee and project manage the onboarding customers and partners
- Successfully introduce and implement program/project management best practices
What You Will Need
- About 10+ years of experience
- Experience managing complex programs with both domestic and international scope
- Experience leading programs within a hardware, software, and/or technology services company
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and tools; and the ability to recommend appropriate PM tools
What You Will Receive
- Free onsite gym complete with treadmills, free-weights, and even a Peloton Bicycle!
- Fun stuff like a ping pong table, video games, pool table, electric scooters and more!
- A great selection of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks & refreshments on-site
- Several employer-paid healthcare plans (zero monthly premiums for you and your dependents!)
- Generous parental leave programs
- Catered breakfast & lunch daily
- Great vision & dental insurance
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Commuting benefits
- Dog-friendly office!
- Stock options
We never request personally identifiable information or bank account information during our recruiting or hiring process; nor do we offer up front payments as part of an offer of employment or ask you to download any 3rd party apps such as Telegram.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Ripcord, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it. Ripcord is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce at all job levels. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.